Natural water sea cucumber 天然水发海参 (200g)
- Product Code: -
- Availability: In Stock
Australia sea cucumber:
Sea cucumber is known as "the ginseng of the sea", which is rich in nutritional value, high in protein, and non-cholesterol food.
Australian sea cucumber is a high-quality sea cucumber that grows in the coral waters of Oceania without any pollution. It has a long growth period and is a pure natural wild sea cucumber. The dry body is about 30-80mm in length. The flesh is thick and the appearance is bald, so it is also called bald ginseng, sea cucumber body. The protein content of sea cucumbers in the wall is relatively high, and its mucopolysaccharide content is as high as 25.2%, which is the sea cucumber with extremely high mucopolysaccharide content in all sea cucumbers, and its therapeutic value is equivalent to twice that of Japanese sea cucumbers of the same quality. The sea cucumber saponin in this kind of sea cucumber has a low degree of sulfation, moderate bone fragments, excellent taste, palatability and slimy, and it is the top grade of edible sea cucumber.
- Nourishing Kidney and Essence
- Nourish blood and moisturize dryness
- Used for sperm and blood loss
- Weak body
- Weight loss
- Impotence and spermatorrhea
- Frequent urination
- Intestinal dryness and constipation
- Good for the skin
- Children should not eat more sea cucumbers.
- People with rheumatoids should also eat less or not sea cucumbers.
- When taking some individual Chinese medicines, you should also eat less or not.
- People with colds, colds and fevers should not eat.
- Sea cucumber moisturizes the five internal organs, nourishes body fluids, diuresis, dampness in the spleen and stomach, coughing and excessive sputum, and thick and greasy tongue coating should not be eaten.
- Do not eat when the spleen and stomach are weak, but you can take sea cucumber health foods selectively.
- For patients with colds and diarrhea, it is best not to eat sea cucumbers for the time being.
- It is difficult for patients with hyperuricemia to consume sea cucumbers for a long time.
- People who are prone to protein allergies are not easy to eat sea cucumbers.
Store the sea cucumbers in a sealed bag or a sealed jar. The sealed sea cucumbers need to be placed in the refrigerator freezer area.